Women business owner, freelancer or professional? Want a completely new way of propelling your financial progress?
If you want to improve your financial situation, whilst having fun in a sociable environment, then we think you will find our next Pinkvox event on 25 September 2014 interesting and valuable.
We have just released Money Talks! What Does It Say About You? It’s a Pinkvox event that, through sharing expertise, knowledge and insights, reveals how your money personality influences your financial situation and what to do to improve it.
When you sign up to the Money Talks! What Does It Say About You? event you get
- to connect and collaborate rather than simply network and pitch
- a live collaboration workshop revealing your relationship to money, how it determines your achievements and what to do to improve it
- an opportunity to build-on the event and become a member of a group working together to combine talents and skills to propel economic progress
What makes Money Talks! What Does It Say About You? so useful to you as a women business owner, freelancer or professional is that it helps you
- connect with like-minds to share knowledge, exchange ideas and insights
- make a real difference to understanding your relationship to money
- take the first steps to improving your financial progress
Now you might have some questions about:
- How is Pinkvox different from the many other women’s groups out there?
- Will this event really help to propel my financial progress?
Pinkvox is a completely new way of thinking about connecting and collaborating. It is the antithesis of traditional networking with the questions what do you do? firmly exchanged for the question how can we share knowledge to help each other? Pinkvox is specifically focused on practical support for women’s financial progress, personal or business.
This event is tailored to allow you to decide the practical steps you want to take to progress your financial situation in a collaborative, supportive and fun environment, with the opportunity for continuing support should you so wish.
The Pinkvox event I attended was a refreshing change from other networking events. It allowed me to both receive valuable insights and share my knowledge and experience to help others. Sara
If you want a completely new way of propelling your financial progress, in a fun and sociable environment, book your Pinkvox Money Talks! What Does It Say About You? event today and start saying goodbye to your money-restricting habits once and for all.
The early bird offer runs out after 31 August so book today to ensure your place and start propelling your money progress.